Here are the rules for the 2020 Challenge.
- Athletes must complete 10,000 kettlebell swings between January 1 and January 31st of 2020.
- Kettlebell weight must be equal to or greater than the RKC snatch test weight. LINK TO TEST WEIGHTS
- Only Russian Hardstyle, CrossFit American Style with single or double bells are permitted. Snatches and cleans will also qualify as swings for the sake of this challenge. If using double bells the weight of both bells must be equal to or greater than the RKC test weight.
- Regardless of style, the bell must ascend higher than the navel with every swing.
- This is an honor system and swings may be performed at the gym or at home.
Scott Lofquist CCFT, RKC
Cynthia Lofquist RKC
PS. We would like to track any changes in body composition so if you choose to participate in the challenge come by the office for a free body composition test.