Take 15 Minutes of singles working up to an opening attempt at the KS State.
Please don’t max just because you feel good or just want to test it. An opening attempt is a weight that you are 99% sure you will make. The other 1% provides for the possibility of an earthquake, sinkhole under the platform, zombies etc. The goal is to work up to something very heavy without misses and quit. The experience of stopping with no misses is very powerful leading into a competition.
21-15-9 reps, for time of:
Squat Cleans, 135/95 lbs
The 500 row is an important sprint benchmark in indoor rowing. Stronger athletes will need a spotter to stand to the front of the rower.