Not just for competitive platform lifters.
There are many ways to improve your lifts and here are just a few that David Fleming will present at CrossFit I35 on November 12th and 13th.
- Which squat technique best carries over to bigger olympic lifts. If you’re missing this one you’ve probably been buried under a big clean far more times than you want to admit.
- How proper weight distribution on feet creates proper muscle recruitment during the snatch resulting in bigger lifts.
- How the right warmup routine will automatically increase your lifts on the platform.
- Learn the proper snatch and clean and jerk progressions that will not only increase your total on the platform but will also guarantee you make those big snatches and max clean and jerks during the 2016 CrossFit Games Open.
- Learn why 90% of all lifts are missed the before the bar leaves the floor.
- Why speed in transition from pull to catch separates great lifters from world class lifters.
- What specific hip position in the setup also separates good lifters from great and elite lifters.
- Learn how improving your olympic lifts will make you great in CrossFit and look better naked.
Mark November 12 and 13th of 2016 for very special master class in Olympic Weightlifting with USAW Level 3 National and USA World Team Coach David Fleming. David is best known for coaching United States Champion and National Record holder Jared Fleming.
Take advantage of this very rare opportunity to be coached by one of the United States great coaches with a proven track level at the national and international level.
Our group is open to athletes of all ages and competitive levels.
Cost is only $299 for the entire weekend.
This is a first come first serve event. Registration is limited to only 15 athletes and once sold out the group will be closed.
We can’t wait to have you here this November
Lift Heavy, Move Fast and Love Life
Scott and Cynthia Lofquist
David Fleming’s Coaching Resume
Jared Flemings coach for 13 years
National team coach for East Coast Gold
Coached multiple school age, junior, senior, and master athletes to national level competitions
USAW level 3 national coach
2010 Junior World team-team leader, Bulgaria
2011 Junior World team head coach, Malasia
2012 Senior Worlds Jared’s coach, France
Program writer Outlaw Barbell
Coach for Outlaw Barbell camps