Squat 5 x 5 work up to a max effort for 5 reps.
As usual get spotters and don’t cut depth
5 rounds of:
12 Box Step Ups 95/65 20” Box
Rest 1:00 between rounds.
5 x 8 Heavy Bent over rows.
Skill/Strength Every 2 Minutes For 10 Minutes 3 Clean Lift-Offs + 1 Squat Clean + 1 Jerk Lift off is slow and to just below the knee. The 4th rep is the clean and 5th is the Jerk. Work up to a very heavy weight for the complex. No misses please and press outs are…Details
Strength/Skill Every 2 Minutes for 10 Minutes Thrusters Work up to a near 8 rep max. The 4th set should be the heaviest and the 5th should be 90% of the same weight you lifted in the 5th. Then 1) EMOM for 5:00 (5 total rounds)- :30 ME Double Unders :30 Rest *Begin #2 @…Details
CrossFit I35 is pleased and excited to host a fundraiser for the 31 Heroes Project this Saturday at 8am. Please follow the links below to donate and bring friends. WHAT IS THE 31HEROES WOD? The 31Heroes WOD (workout of the day) was specifically designed to remember the fallen heroes of August 6, 2011 and…Details
Squat Clean and Split Jerk Take 15 Minutes of singles working up to an opening attempt at the KS State. Please don’t max just because it either feels good or your stubborn. An opening attempt is a weight that you are 99% sure you will make. The other 1% provides for the possibility of an…Details
Strength/Skill Squat Snatch Take 15 Minutes of singles working up to an opening attempt at the KS State. Please don’t max just because you feel good or just want to test it. An opening attempt is a weight that you are 99% sure you will make. The other 1% provides for the possibility of…Details
Strength Back Squat Take 15 Minutes to establish a 3 rep max. Get spotters and get range of motion. It ain’t a rep if it ain’t deep enough. No one rep maxes no matter how awesome you feel. Then Complete as many rounds as possible in 14 minutes of: 50 Double Unders 40 Row…Details
Strength/Skill Squat Clean from Knee Every 2 Minutes for 12 Minutes Sets of 3 starting at 60% and working to 90% on the 5th set dropping to 80% on the 6th. Then In 12 mins do: As many Wall Balls as possible, 20/14 lbs, 10/9 ft, in 4 mins then in the remaining time, AMRAP…Details
Strength/Skill Squat Snatch from Knee Every 2 Minutes for 12 Minutes Sets of 3 starting at 60% and working to 90% on the 5th set dropping to 80% on the 6th. Then Air Force For time: 20 Thrusters, 95/65 20 Sumo Deadlift High Pulls, 95/65 20 Push Jerks, 95/65 20 Overhead Squats, 95/65 20 Front…Details
Team Kalsu On the minute perform 5 burpees and a max set of 135/95# thrusters. Continue until you complete 100 total thrusters. Team Flow: Working in teams of 2 Women and 2 Men proceed as follows: At the start female teammate number 1 begins performing thrusters. When the clock reaches 1 minute the same athlete performs 5 burpees…Details